Monday, July 14, 2008

Something New

www.kathleendaughan.comSpurwink Marsh, Oil on Wood Panel, 6x6, 75.00

Something new. This is the first of 4 new oil paintings that I have just finished. The sides of the panel are 1 1/2" deep and are painted black so the painting is ready to hang. If you want to see the new paintings in person they will be at the Maine Women in the Arts show this weekend in Kennebunkport, Maine. For more info on the show go to the show page of this blog. Otherwise, email me if you'd like to know more about the oils. Shipping within the US is included.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.