Thursday, July 3, 2008

Low Tide

Pastel on Wallis, 6x12 image, framed 12x18, Sold

I'm really into the marshes this week. What's new?? I painted at Scarborough Marsh this morning but I wanted to post this piece that I just framed from a paintout at Stroudwater Marsh earlier in the spring. It was freezing that morning and then it started to rain, but I did manage to get this piece done. The image is 6x12 and is framed in a gold plein air frame. You can see what the frame looks like on the right sidebar. Price includes shipping within the US.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.