Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pemaquid II

Pastel on Wallis, 5x5, matted to 11x14, Sold

I finally got a Pemaquid piece matted. This painting was done on our weekend trip to Pemaquid with Pastel Painters of Maine. 22 of us gathered there about a month ago. We had a great time but the weather was just awful for a bunch of plein air painters. This one I did before the rain set in but it was a pretty overcast day. My camera has distorted the yellow here, the yellow in the foreground is not as orange as it appears in this photo.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.