Monday, June 7, 2010

Pemaquid 5

Oil on cradled birch panel, 6 x 6 x 1.5
I spent the (long) weekend painting with my Pastel Painter friends at our annual Pemaquid Retreat. We had a fabulous time despite a lot of inclement weather. Something close to 100 wonderful paintings were created by 21 artists. This is the first of the paintings I did on Friday. The weather was cooperating for the most part that day although the fog kept rolling in and out. Right here it was sunny and warm. I hope you can see in this painting how much I love this place, especially when I can paint there with so many great friends.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.