Saturday, January 30, 2010

Freeport Square Gallery

Winter Sunset, Portland Harbor, acrylic and mixed media on 10x10 birch panel. Ready to hang.
This painting is one of 5 to be included in the 10x10 show at the Freeport Square Gallery on Main St. in Freeport, Maine. The show will open on Thursday Feb 4 and will be open Thurs-Sun from 11-6 through Feb 28. An artist reception will be held Friday Feb 12 at 5. It's a beautiful gallery, stop in and see the show when you are in Freeport. For more information on this painting go to the acrylics portfolio page of the blog (link at right).

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.