Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010

Happy New Year. Recently a number of people have asked me where they can see my paintings during the winter months when the summer galleries that show my work are closed. Here's the answer. For the next couple of months several pieces will be shown at the new Maine Studio gallery at 235 Presumpscott St in Portland. I also have about a dozen paintings available year round at the Nationwide Insurance Offices at 949 Brighton Ave also in Portland. Work at both locations is available for sale. And of course you can view my entire portfolio online at fineartamerica.com. They also handle print and card sales. There is a link over on the righthand side bar for that website. Any questions - drop me an email.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.