Monday, January 18, 2010

First Painting of 2010

Pemaquid Wave #1, acrylic and mixed media, 10x10 cradled birch panel

Finally, I have completed my first painting of the year. This took quite a while to finish as I was working with several new products including some new Golden mediums. I love working with mixed media but I haven't done anything like this for quite awhile. More information about this painting on the acrylic page. There is a link on the righthand side bar. Or you can email me.

1 comment:

Judy Westergard said...

Wow! You nailed this one. I can feel that spray!

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.