Thursday, September 9, 2010

Maine Coast (Tri-Square)

Phippsburg 1, Casco Bay 1, New Harbor 3. Oil on (3) 4"x4" cradled birch panels in custom made frame.

I'm getting a lot of framing done now, getting ready for the show at the Damariscotta River Grille. It's a whole LOT of work, but fun to see it all coming together. This piece contains 3 interchangeable art squares. They are adhered by velcro and therefore can be moved around. You can create your own tri-square by selecting from the 4x4 panels available on my website. You'll find them under daily paintings. Check them out at http://www.kathleendaughan.com/

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.