Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kathleen Daughan & Caren-Marie Michel Paint Coastal Maine

Casco Bay 2, 6x12, pastel.
The painting is done, the framing is finished and we're ready to hang the show. Whew!! The artist reception is Thursday, Sept 23 between 4 & 6 at the Damariscotta River Grille in Damariscotta, Maine. Hope you can stop by. If you can't come to the reception the show will be up until Nov 1 during regular restaurant hours. And, by the way, The Grille is a great place to eat. There are over 60 paintings in this show. You can see the images on our websites: www.kathleendaughan.com and www.carenmariemichel.com

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.