Thursday, July 8, 2010

Portland Studio Tours

Sunday is the day for the Munjoy Hill Studio Tour and the Hidden Gardens Tour. Twenty seven artists at 14 locations will be participating in The Studio Tour which is free. I'll be participating at Portland Glass Blowing, 24 Romasco St., along with glass blower Ben Coombs, quilter Starr Jordan, and ceramic artist Eliza Perry. It's a fun day so come on up to the Hill and look for the balloons. A map is available at www.seaportland.org . Prizes available for frequent visitors.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.