Saturday, July 31, 2010

Getting Ready

My facebook artist friends are holding another painting marathon. Paint as many small paintings as you can in the month of August. My paintings will be 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 oil on cradled birch panels. The 4x4 will be posted on the daily painting page of this blog, and the others will be posted on this page. They will also be posted on Facebook and my website. Wow. That's a lot of posting. Hopefully it will result in a lot of painting too. In this pic you can see the panels I've been preparing today.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.