Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Maine Women in the Arts & Freeport Square Gallery

Rhythm of the Marsh 3, Pastel, at Maine Women in the Arts this weekend
I have paintings in 2 shows this weekend. Maine Women in the Arts holds their Annual Awards Show Friday through Sunday at the Brick Museum in Kennebunk. The Reception is at 5 on Friday. Freeport Square Gallery holds their reception for "Local Color" on Friday at 5 in Freeport. That show continues til the end of the month. See the events page for more details.
Hope you can stop by to meet the artists


No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.