Sunday, July 12, 2009

This Week's Show Openings

Water's Edge, pastel, 5x5 image, 11x14 framed

There are 2 new shows this week. The Maine Women in the Arts Summer Show opens in Kennebunkport at the Masonic Hall Friday through Sunday. Opening reception Friday July 17 from 5-7. Marshes and Meadows opens at the Art District in Boothbay Harbor. Opening reception Saturday July 18 from 6-9. I have work in both shows, including Water's Edge. Stop by if you're in the area. There are links for directions and hours over on the righthand side bar.


1 comment:

PPASP said...

what a cool painting!

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.