Friday, July 17, 2009

Maine Women in the Arts

"Rockport Harbor", now at the Maine Women in the Arts Show, Kennebunkport, Maine

The Maine Women in the Arts summer show is now open in Kennebunkport at the Masonic Hall. We have fine art and crafts. There are a lot of new artists showing as well as your old favorites and the show is spectacular. Come on down and take a look. The opening reception is tonight from 5-7. The show is on now until 4 on Sunday. For directions click on the links at the righthand sidebar.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.