Monday, June 1, 2009

Plein Air at Pemaquid

I just spent the best weekend at the Pastel Painters of Maine annual Pemaquid retreat. 21 of us gathered for 3 days of painting, demonstrations, critique and generally a good time. And a good time we had inspite of some weather challenges on Friday. We managed to create a lot of good paintings and made many new friends. As the organizer of the event I want to thank all of the participants for their many contributions to the success of the weekend. You were a great group.
Thanks

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.