Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Audubon Cove

Pastel on textured board, 8x8

WOW. I finally have a NEW painting to post. I'm on a roll now. This was from our painting excursion a few weeks ago to Maine Audubon Society's Gilsland Farm in Falmouth. It was a beautiful spring day and we had such a good time. You'll be able to view this painting in another week or so at the Art District in Boothbay Harbor. There is more information about this painting on the landscape portfolio page (link on righthand side bar).

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.