Sunday, March 1, 2009

St Lawrence Auction

The St Lawrence Arts Center is a wonderful old building (a former church) on the top of Munjoy Hill in Portland, Maine. That's my neighborhood. The center is mainly a performance center but this week they are holding an art auction. I have 5 pieces in the auction. There are over 50 artists represented with the opening bids starting from $20.00 to $300.00. It looks like there is something for every taste. The preview is Thursday from 6-8, the silent auction is Saturday from 1-4. For more information you can email me and I'll send it to you and give you a link to the on line preview. Hope everyone in the Portland area will plan on attending.

I met up with a regular blog viewer yesterday who reminded me that I hadn't been posting much lately. I have made 4 new portfolio pages for the blog during the last 2 weeks though, so take a look at those. Now that I've got that and some framing done I'll get back to painting and there should be a lot of new posts in the next several weeks. Keep checking in.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.