Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Scarborough Marsh # 9

Pastel on Wallis, 12 x12 image, 18 x 18 in a gold plein air frame, $600.00

I finally got back to painting today and of course I had to paint my favorite - Scarborough Marsh. This piece was actually started at the marsh in July and I just put the finishing touches on today. With my new camera and my new adobe skills that I've been working on I'm pleased now with the quality of my postings, especially the yellows. It takes awhile to get it all together. Shipping within the US is included in the price.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.