Friday, December 12, 2008

Greeting Cards


Some of my images are now available as greeting cards on Greeting Card Universe .com. I just recieved some of the cards which I am using for Christmas cards and they are beautiful. Good quality paper and quality printing. I am very happy with them and will upload several images to choose from. You can see the assortment by clicking on the link at the top of this page which will take you to my GCU page. Amazing isn't it?? The cards are reasonably priced, you can purchase individual ones and they ship in one day. You can order them blank or with a greeting of your choice. It's easy to do and they do a great job.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.