Monday, October 20, 2008

Red Pears

Pastel on Wallis, 5x5 image, 11 x14 framed, original $95.00, giclee print $22.00 at FAA

I'll stay on the still life theme for a couple of days while I get these over onto the FAA gallery. This original pastel is presented in the 11x14 mat as usual. Shipping in the US is included in the price. You can also purchase a print of this painting over at the FAA site (see the link at the top of this page). I've checked the quality of their giclee process and the prints I've received are excellent. I have several friends using their service and they are happy with it as well. I'll be offering more prints over there as I have time to get them posted. If you have a favorite that you would like a print of, let me know and I'll post it over there.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.