Friday, October 3, 2008

Maine Women in the Arts Fall Show

Fall Marsh, Sheepscot, pastel on prepared board, 8x8 image, 14x14 framed, Sold

The Maine Women in the Arts Fall show is now open til Sunday at 4. The reception is tonight at 5. Come and meet the artists. Fall Marsh, Sheepscot is on view at the show. It is presented in a gold plein air frame. Stop by and take a look or scroll on the sidebar here to see what the frame looks like. The price includes shipping within the U.S. For show location go to the events page.
Note: This painting sold today. But there are several more at the show so be sure to stop by.



No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.