Friday, August 15, 2008

Scarborough Marsh #5

Pastel on Wallis, 6x12, Sold

I was going through the postings yesterday and found that this painting had never been posted. It was the larger of the Scarborough Marsh series that I finished in June and July. Now it has a new home in Connecticut. Even though it's been sold I wanted to have it recorded on the blog and I thought you might enjoy seeing it. There are a couple of small paintings from this series still available, check the June blogs and you'll find them.

It has finally stopped raining here. Wednesday I painted with the Plein Air Painters of Maine out on Ocean Point near Boothbay Harbor. Thursday I painted with Pastel Painters of Maine at Goose Rocks Beach/Marsh near Kennebunkport. So I'll be posting some of those paintings as soon as they are finished. It was really great to be outside painting again. What an August we've had.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.