Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rhythm of the Marsh II

Pastel on Wallis, 8x8 image, 14x14 with plein air frame, Sold

This painting is larger than most of the paintings I post. It's another view of Scarborough Marsh for sure. I never get tired of painting the marsh and my collectors don't get tired of purchasing them. A win win for everyone. This painting is framed in the gold plein air frame that you can see if you scroll along the righthand side bar. If you are interested let me know. If you are in the Boothbay area you can see it at the gallery starting August 25. Price includes shipping within the US.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.