Monday, March 31, 2008

Waiting for Spring

Pastel on sanded paper, 5x5, Sold

It's snowing again. The only thing to post is something titled "Waiting for Spring". I painted this last year at Black Rock Farm in Kennebunkport where they had lots of pots stacked up - waiting for spring. It's supposed to be 54 degrees here tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it.

This painting is framed in an ornate 3" wide brown wooden frame which suits the painting perfectly. The price includes shipping within the US. Email me if you're interested and I'll photograph the frame as well.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.