Monday, March 24, 2008

Afternoon Glow


Pastel painting on handmade paper, 5x5, $95.00

I've been in California visiting the grandchildren. No painting got done but I have a lot of photographs to work from and our regular paint out expeditions here in Maine are about to begin, so there will be new artwork to be posted soon. Stay tuned.

Meanwhile I will repost some of the unsold pieces that have gotten lost in the archives. Here's the first repost. "Afternoon Glow" is such a soft piece that it is a reminder that the softness of spring will come -- sometime. This image is 5x5 and matted to 11x14. Shipping within the US is included. For more information see original post on Dec 10.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.