Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mixed Media Show opens Feb 22.

Goodness, it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post. I've been doing some interesting things though. I was in New York and visited the Art Students League ( fabulous) and the Museum of Modern Art. I am totally taken with the 3 large water lilly panels by Monet. They are very inspiring.

I was very pleased to have a mixed media piece "Midsummer Night's Dream, Moon Rising" accepted into the open juried Mixed Media Show at River Tree Center for the Arts in Kennebunk. The show opens Friday Feb 22 so stop by if you're in the area. I also have several pieces in the Love River Tree Show which is up until March 4. It's a nice show as well. Details are on the right of this page.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.