Friday, February 22, 2008

Ballet Dancers

Yesterday I painted with the Pastel Painters of Maine and the NH Pastel Society. The Portland School of Ballet students modeled for us. It was a cooperative artists event and was such fun. We had more than 35 artists from all over Maine, NH, Mass, and even NY. Paintings of this subject will have to be come from sketches and photos (you can see the artists with cameras in hand) but I thought you would love to see what was happening in Portland yesterday. Eventually paintings will show up in a Pastel Show somewhere - move over Degas.


No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.