Sunday, February 22, 2015

High Tide on Daily Paintworks Auction


I've just added "High Tide" to the Daily Paintworks auction. You can bid on this painting until March 1. You can bid today if you click on the link below. There are also 3 other paintings currently in the auction. The bidding closes for 2 of them at 7 (CST) tonight. All can be checked out from the link below.  Check out other artists paintings as well. There is some fantastic artwork being offered on DPW for extremely reasonable prices.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.