Monday, May 11, 2009

Gilsland Farm, spring

Pastel on textured surface, 5x7
I was away last week so no posting got done. Today I'm back to work. This is a piece I did a couple of weeks ago at the Maine Audubon Society at Gilsland Farm in Falmouth, Maine. I love the shapes of the meadow at Gilsland, I've painted it several times. This new textured surface that I'm using is perfect to get the feel of the rhythm of the meadow. For more information on this painting click on the landscape portfolio page.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.