Friday, April 24, 2009

The Art District

Allen and Priscilla Bunker of the Art District by allen david Gallery, Boothbay Harbor, Maine.


I took some paintings to the Art District in Boothbay Harbor today. Over the winter Allen and Priscilla have transformed 15 Townsend Ave into a fabulous and welcoming gallery. Many well known national and regional artists will be represented there and I am very honored to have my work included in the gallery. If you are in the area you must stop in. The gallery will be open weekends until Memorial Day and daily after that until October. It is so exciting that the Art District, after a long winter, is now open.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.