Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Moonlight Sonata

Paper Pulp and Mixed Media, 18x24, $1,200 framed, from the Midsummer Night's Dream series

Yesterday I took all 5 of the paintings down to Portsmouth, NH for the show at 100 Market St.
and I've posted all of them on a new blog page - Paper Pulp Paintings. There is a link to that page just above. There you can read about the paper pulp process and see how the work is framed. My computer screen is showing a blue cast to this painting. It may be the screen or the fact that they were photographed under the glazing, which is acrylic. You should know that this background is OFF WHITE. For more information on the show itself click on the events page link above.

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.