Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sheepscot Marsh 1 & 2

Sheepscot Marsh 1, pastel on Wallis, 5x5, Sold

Sheepscot Marsh 2, pastel on Wallis, 5x5, $95.00

I'm preparing pieces for the Gallery in Boothbay Harbor. I'm posting these here first in case anyone wants one before they go to the Gallery. These are 2 new 5x5's that were painted at the Sheepscot Marsh. It is such a striking place and another of my favorite painting locations. Each is matted in a white 11x14 mat and fits a standard size frame. The price includes shipping within the US.


No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.