Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Casco Bay - Yellow Sky

Pastel on paper, 5 x 5, $95.00

It's been pretty gloomy here lately so I chose a cheerful painting for today. Unfortunately this photo does not show the yellow as bright as it is in the actual painting. I use a lot of yellow so this is unfortunate but this is a very cheery view of Casco Bay. The image is 5 x 5 and is matted in an elegant white mat to a standard 11 x 14 size. This original painting is available unframed for $95.00 or with a gold metal frame for $125.00. Shipping is included. For more information email me at kdaughan@gmail.com

No comments:

Welcome to the home page of my blog. This is where I post new work as well as updates on my artistic life.

You will find a complete portfolio of my work on my website: Kathleen Daughan Fine Art where paintings can also be purchased. Smaller paintings and jewelry are in my Etsy shop: www.kathleendaughan.etsy.com

I also have a brick and mortar gallery/studio in Nashua, N.H. in the Picker Building. Please email me for more information.